Header Ads Widget

Storry of video doughter

 


She looked like a daughter of a noble house, I went to her 

 Speak close to me 

 Let's go sir 

 I asked if the book will take money.

 She said how much will you give 

 I looked into his blue eyes 

 She was helpless, I said come

 She was afraid 

 She said, "How many men are there?" I said, "Don't be afraid." 

 

I am alone

 She remained silent 

 Then she said, "You will not torture me with cigarettes, will you?" 

 I didn't smile at all 

 Then he took a deep breath 

 You will not do any injustice to me, will you? 

 You want to give me 500 less but please don't be mean to me 


 She was so beautiful, innocence dripping from her words 

 Still God knows why she was forced to sell her body 

 She didn't know who I was 

 I asked if she has eaten, she said no 

 I stopped in front of the hotel, the hotelier knew me 

 He quickly packed the food and gave it to me 

 I walked towards the office

The watchman opened the door 

 It was 11 o'clock at night and everyone was doing their own work

 She was constantly looking at me 

 I put the food on the plate 

 He said wash your hands 

 She said I did not eat 

 I said lovingly, don't be afraid, nothing will happen 

 She came after washing her hands 

 She sat on the chair in front of me and started eating 

 After eating, there was some food left, she said, I can take it home, I smiled, not at all 

 She became silent and started taking off her burqa. I said stop 

 Come and sit with me 

 She was surprised 

 Looking into my eyes, she said, hurry up and leave me back 

 I said I will not ask why you are doing this 

 Why are you selling your body? 

 All I can say is, can you leave it all? 

 She started looking at my face, you look crazy to me 

 I looked into his eyes 

 Yes, I am crazy 

 Everyone thinks I'm crazy 

 She said if there is nothing to do then leave me back 

 I put my hand on his head 

 Then take out 10 hzar from the wallet and put it on his hand 

 She was surprised and said I didn't take it 

 Why are you giving me this money? 

 I felt a tired look on his face 

 She was holding back her tears 

 She was saying again and again, just leave me back 

 I am afraid

 I assured him there was nothing to fear 

 Well, tell me, didn't life give you a lot of pain? 

 It had to be heard 

 His eyes were moist 

 As if an apocalypse has fallen on him 

 I had understood that someone is wandering around for great pain. She opened the door and said in a trembling voice, leave me and come back

 I asked him to sit down 

 Told my name is ......... don't be afraid 

 Consider yourself safe 

 When he was sure there was nothing to worry about 

 She started to tell 

 Husband died, have three daughters 

 In-laws expelled 

 My parents are dead, no one has come to my uncle's house 

 My uncle's son raped me 

 When I told Mami, everyone called me wrong 

 Pushed me out of the house 

 of distant

A distant relative got me married to an old man and he also had children 

 Her children humiliated me so much 

 Then that husband also died 

 The daughters started wandering around the house 

   There was neither roof nor bread 

 Hunger was poverty

 She was standing on the road and a gentleman came and said, I will give you 5 thousand for an hour 

 Unwillingly, the grief of the mother, tormented by the circumstances, finally left 

 Now every day I sell my body, rent it, take a house, leave my daughters alone 

 What should I do? Many times I thought of committing suicide, but seeing my daughters, I did not have the courage 

 She was crying, I was feeling the indifference of time 

 He put his hand on his head and said....... He is your brother from today 

 You take your daughters and live in a room above the office

 She couldn't believe it 

  Reached his house 

 The daughters were sleeping and were very cute 

 The heart lifted in the lap was relieved 

 She was crying continuously 

 I was told you are an angel 

 who are you 

 I brought him to my office 

 She started praying by picking up the swing, I don't know how many times she continued to pray, I told her to go to sleep 

 I went to my office room and saw the face of a girl arguing with her husband 

 She was telling him to divorce me, you don't value me, she was burning her house because of her stupidity. 

 What are the bitterness of the time when they were made poor? 

 I wanted to tell girls who deliberately destroy their homes, it is easy to get divorces, then living is death. 

 Sometimes mother-in-law's cry, sometimes Nand's siyapa, sometimes fighting with Jhatani, this is the story of every house 

 It doesn't mean getting a divorce or breaking up the house. 

 Keep your houses occupied 

 By God, there comes a time when brothers and sisters ask how they are doing 

 Everyone changes face masks over time 

 ...... Everywhere everyone will not be found standing to hold Yes my pen may save someone from destruction 

 Whatever the companion is, he is your shield 

 Taking expenses from brother-in-law after marriage is also like begging 

 My words can be understood by a woman who has experienced something like this 

 He is like a companion, he is your dress. Remember, for time, you are only a piece of meat 

 Gone are the days when relationships were kept under wraps 

 Now relationships can be played with, lust can be fulfilled and then dumped 

 Yes, we cannot change what is written in fate, but we can write fate itself by being patient and bowing down 

 I don't know how many women leave the house just because her husband doesn't give her time. Yes, it is right to complain, but what is the guarantee that the next person in life will be worse than that? 

 There is only one life, live it with love and understanding

Post a Comment

0 Comments