Header Ads Widget

A woman's fear

 


A woman said that when I saw her husband's Facebook page, he was chatting with a woman by the name of Wold Al-Az, and the name of this woman on Facebook was Al-Farasha Al-Zhabiyyah. When I saw her husband's posts, she She was full of loving poems and loving words. And the time had reached that he was ready to marry her.

 I got very angry and thought to teach him a lesson. So I created a fake ID on Facebook with the name Abul Qaqaa.


 After some time, I sent a message to my husband from this ID. That the girl you are fighting for love with on Facebook is Al-Farasha Al-Zhabiyyah, she is my wife and I am one of the leaders of Daesh.

 And I know who you are, then his name, his father's name, the name of his brothers, and where he lives. Where does he work? He wrote and said. If I see you on Facebook now, I will slaughter you like a goat. O itchy goats.

 The woman says that the next day I saw that my husband's color was pale, bad conditions, and deleted everything from his mobile phone, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and he was asking me again and again, this is the Azaan of Asr. When will it be??


Click for more stories

Post a Comment

0 Comments